What is a single ply roofing system?
Single ply membranes are mainly used for flat roof areas and have been in use for over 30 years in the UK. They are the go to product for many architects for new build and refurbishment work. Single ply is mainly composed of a synthetic polymer making them strong and flexible. This allows single ply to provide you freedom of choice for the appearance and design of your roof.
Why use single ply?
Single ply roofing systems have many benefits over traditional materials, such as:
• cold applied
• extensive, insurance backed warranty
• excellent weather resistance – proven in all climates
• lifetime exceeding 30 years
• only requires minimum maintenance during lifespan
• vapour permeable
• greatly reduces and in most cases eliminates condensation
• maintains outward appearance
• product has dimensional stability, strength and UV resistance
• available in a wide range of colours
Why South Hants Roofing?
South Hants Roofing can help and advise both domestic and commercial clients, whatever the size of your build or project. We are a specialist single ply roofing company with many years experience working within the construction industry. Based in Chandler’s Ford we are able to cover Hampshire and the surrounding counties in all aspects of single ply roofing.