What is fibreglass/GRP roofing?
Glass reinforced polyester known as fibreglass allows great flexibility of design whilst being cost effective. GRP is a composite material which forms a very tough, versatile exterior. This fibreglass roofing system therefore lends itself to multiple roofing designs. It is long lasting and most commonly found applied to existing flat roofs, garages and new build projects.
Why fibreglass/ GRP roofing?
• cold applied – no risk of fire
• long life and durability
• 20 year guarantee
• vast range of colours and finishes
• tough surface suitable for foot traffic
• can be adapted after installation
• can be installed as fire retardant